Join an East Riding of Yorkshire library
If you are not already a library member you will need to join an East Riding of Yorkshire library
Visit our eAudiobooks website
*If you have already registered for eMagazines and eComics you can use the same log in details for your eAudiobooks. If so, skip this section. If not, please carry on.
1. Visit our eAudiobooks website
2. Click 'Register' at the top right of the screen.
3. Enter your library card number and create a Username and Password.
4. Click Register
5. The eAudiobooks website will open and you can make your selections.
6. Select the eAudiobook you want to listen to, select the period of loan from 1 to 21 days and click Checkout. Your eAudiobook will download.
7. How you want to listen to your eAudiobook is described in the following sections.
To listen to your eAudiobooks on a mobile device
1. Open the RBdigital app.
2. Select United Kingdom as the Country.
3. Enter your Username or email (created above) and click Next. East Riding of Yorkshire will automatically be selected.
4. Enter your Password and click Next. The RBdigital app will authenticate your details and the app Home page will appear.
5. Use the Menu (three horizontal lines) to select Checked Out to view your eAudiobooks you have checked out using the eAudiobooks website. The synchronize process may take a short period of time.
6. Use the Menu and select Audiobooks to view all eAudiobooks available and download them directly to your mobile device.
To listen to your eAudiobooks on your PC or Mac
Select the Help link on our eAudiobooks website
Download the Desktop eAudio app for your device and Log In with your eAudiobooks Username and Password.
Go back to our eAudiobooks website and checkout an eAudiobook.
The eAudiobook will automatically appear in your RBdigital Media Manager to download and listen to.
How do I return an eAudiobook?
You select Return on the eAudiobook website or RBdigital app.
You can return an eAudiobook earlier than the loan period.
If you don't want to return an eAudiobook, it will automatically expire after the loan peirod.
Do libraries have WiFi?
Yes. All our static libraries have free unlimited WiFi.
I have more questions to ask
Whether you are using the eAudiobooks website or the RBdigital app select the Help link. This will open a comprehensive help section and details of further contact if your query cannot be answered.