Join an East Riding of Yorkshire library
If you are not already a library member you will need to join an East Riding of Yorkshire library
Visit our eMagazines website
*If you have already registered for eAudiobooks or eComics you can use the same log in details for your eMagazines. If so, skip this section. If not, please carry on.
1. Visit the eMagazine and eComic landing page (external website)
2. Click 'Create New Account' at the top right of the screen.
3. Enter your library card number and click Next
4. Enter your name, email, create a password and click Create Account.
5. Click the RBdigital magazines picture.
6. The eMagazines website will open and you can make your selections.
To read online straight away
You can read your eMagazines straight away online by clicking on the eMagazine you want to read and 'Checkout'.
Choose 'Start Reading' and your magazine will open on screen.
To read your eMagazines offline
1. Open the RBdigital app.
2. Select United Kingdom as the Country.
3. Enter your Username or email (created above) and click Next. East Riding of Yorkshire will automatically be selected.
4. Enter your Password and click Next. The RBdigital app will authenticate your details and the app Home page will appear.
5. Use the Menu (three horizontal lines) to select Checked Out to view your eMagazines you have checked out using the eMagazines website. The synchronize process may take a short period of time.
6. Use the Menu and select Magazines to view all eMagazines available (including back issues) and download them directly to your mobile device.
Can I read other eMagazines that aren't on the list?
Yes - but you must pay for these as they are not supported by East Riding Libraries subscription service.
How do I return an eMagazine?
There is no minimum or maximum period for an eMagazine loan, it's yours to keep if you want to!
If you do want to remove it from your mobile device, you select Return on the RBdigital app.
If you want to delete it using the eMagazine website, you select My Collection and click the dustbin symbol.
Do Libraries have WiFi?
Yes. All our static Libraries have free unlimited WiFi
I have more questions to ask.
Whether you are using the eMagazines website or the RBdigital app, select the Help link. This will open a comprehensive help section and details of further contact if your query cannot be answered.