Catalogue Record details
Apocalypse never, why environmental alarmism hurts us all
Publication year: 2020
Media class: Hardback
"Environmental expert Michael Shellenberger unleashes a scientific, fact-based broadside against eco-alarmism and the excesses of the New Left, arguing that climate change isn't a 30-year problem, but a 300-year problem"--
Written by an environmental campaigner. Excellent. Antidote to fear mongering. Most problems blamed on climate have other causes. A. Lot of them are caused by insistence on the use of renewables. Myths exploded eg. Amazon is the lungs of the planet, no - 60% of oxygen produced is taken back by the forest the other 40% by microbes in the forest.
Other titles by this Author